How to Make: Flash Chilled Iced Tea
Make freshly-brewed iced tea in minutes with this handy method
Here are the steps:
- Use 4 Wize Monkey sachets or 10g per litre of total desired tea
- Add 7 to 8oz of boiling water into a pitcher
- Let it steep for at least 5 minutes
- Fill the pitcher with ice and shake (be careful that the lid is properly secure as it will want to burst
- Open the pitcher and serve!
For this method we use a Takeya Flash Chill pitcher, but you can use any temperature-rated cooking vessel.